The NPOA is offering scholarships through the Golden Eagle Education Foundation
NEIGHBORHOOD PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION
Amount: $1,000 Class Standing: 3.0 GPA
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Graduating senior at Fountain Hills High School.
- Students are not eligible if a family member is on the NPOA’s Board of Directors, NPOA’s Associated Neighborhood Committee of Architecture, or officers of the NPOA.
- Student must be a Fountain Hills NPOA resident. (Information at www.npoafh.org under “Jurisdiction”.)
- Student must plan to pursue a career in Architecture.
- Student’s financial need should be considered.
- Student should perform outside work or other activities related to Architecture.
- One (1) Recommendation Form from a teacher or counselor.
More information about Golden Eagle Education Foundation Scholarships: