The NPOA is offering scholarships through the Golden Eagle Education Foundation
NEIGBORHOOD PROPERTY OWNERS’ ASSOCIATION Of FOUNTAIN HILLS HIGHER EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP
Amount: $1,000 Class Standing: 2.5 GPA
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Student must be a graduating senior from Fountain Hills High School.
- Student must have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Students who are family members of the NPOA’s Board of Directors, NPOA’s associated Neighborhood Committee of Architecture, or officers of the NPOA are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Student must be a Fountain Hills NPOA resident. (Helpful information can be found at www.npoafh.org under “Jurisdiction” or contact the NPOA office at (480) 837-5317).
- Student states an intention to pursue an education at an accredited University or Community College.
- Student’s financial need should be considered.
- One (1) Recommendation Form from a teacher or counselor.
More information about Golden Eagle Education Foundation Scholarships: