The NPOA and Sherwin Williams have put together a list of approved exterior home paint colors and schemes. You do not have to use these colors or Sherwin Williams as a provider, but using the pre-approved colors will expedite your NPOA painting permit process.
NPOA Members a 40% discount on paint & 25% discount on supplies- for interior and exterior paints at Sherwin Williams.
To see the pre-approved Sherwin Williams colors visit their HOA Color Archive Site.
When a project is approved by the NPOA Committee of Architecture the project applicant is given a yard sign. This replaces the old orange paper signs that were generally posted in a window and often hard to see. This is what the new signs look like.
NPOA 2021 Annual General Meeting
View the Nominating Committee Report (slate of candidates for the Board of Directors)
NOMINATIONS FROM THE FLOOR? contact our office for more details.
Information on becoming a member of the Board of Directors
Annual SRP Water Conservation Expo
The 14th annual Water Conservation Expo is being held virtually this year with three dates to choose from – March 13, March 16 and March 18. Hear from water professionals and get water conservation tips.
About the Expo
The SRP Water Expo brings together members of our community, virtually, to celebrate water in the Valley and discover ways to conserve at home.
Learn more by visiting the SRP Water Conservation Expo Site
The NPOA is offering scholarships through the Golden Eagle Education Foundation
NEIGHBORHOOD PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION
Amount: $1,000 Class Standing: 3.0 GPA
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Graduating senior at Fountain Hills High School.
- Students are not eligible if a family member is on the NPOA’s Board of Directors, NPOA’s Associated Neighborhood Committee of Architecture, or officers of the NPOA.
- Student must be a Fountain Hills NPOA resident. (Information at www.npoafh.org under “Jurisdiction”.)
- Student must plan to pursue a career in Architecture.
- Student’s financial need should be considered.
- Student should perform outside work or other activities related to Architecture.
- One (1) Recommendation Form from a teacher or counselor.
More information about Golden Eagle Education Foundation Scholarships:
Information on other scholarships available.
We are proud to announce the winners of the NPOA’s
10th Annual Holiday Home Lighting Contest
Click on image to enlarge. Use your browsers go back button to close the enlarged image and return to this page
First Place Winner: 15571 N Sundance
Second Place: 16857 Lunar Lane
Third Place: 11017 Royal Ct
Note: The Town of Fountain Hills also ran a home lighting contest this year. Their contest includes homes that are outside the NPOA jurisdiction.
View the Light the Town Holiday Drive list and a driving map
The NPOA was proud to again sponsor a FREE Letter’s to Santa event at the Fountain Hills Chamber of Commerce Stroll in the Glow event, on Saturday December 5th from 5 – 7 pm along the Avenue of the Fountains.
Here are some photos from the event. Click on a photo to enlarge it.
Fabulous prizes for 1st , 2nd , & 3rd place
WHO MAY ENTER?
• The competition is open to all NPOA Member property owners.
• NPOA Board of Directors members, Neighborhood Committee of Architecture members, NPOA staff and their families are not eligible to enter.
Don’t confuse this contest with the one the Town of Fountain Hills is running this year.
The Town’s Lighting Contest/Drive Map: http://fh.az.gov/732/Light-the-Town-Holiday-Drive
HOW TO ENTER:
• Complete and return this form to our office
• Contact the NPOA office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (480) 837-5317 to nominate yourself or your neighbor
• Entries will be judged on
o Unique design and creative use of lights and decorations
o Storyline or theme
o Display and placement of decorations animated objects etc.
o Overall presentation
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS:
• Judging will take place December 12th -16th , and the winner will be announced on
Dec 21 st and posted on the NPOA website and Fountain Hills Times
For questions please email the NPOA office at email@example.com
BE AN ANGEL FOR AN ANGEL!
You can help provide new clothing, toys and a Merry Christmas for needy children in Fountain Hills. The Fountain Hills Christmas Angel committee will make sure your adopted “Angel” receives your gifts.
WHAT TO PROVIDE FOR YOUR “ANGEL”
Most of these children need warm clothing and of course, all children long for TOYS. Their sizes and toy wishes are listed on the Angel Tag. You may purchase one item, or as many as you wish from the suggested items. Anything is appreciated.
HOW TO HELP AN “ANGEL”
Please purchase and return the gifts within a few days of taking the tag to help us meet our scheduled delivery date. Please do not wrap the gifts, but you may include some wrapping paper if you wish.
“ANGEL TREE” SPONSORS
These local businesses have generously agreed to help us make this Christmas special.
Angel Trees and Tags can be found at theses locations in town.
- Fountain Hills NPOA Office
- Russo Salon Washington Federal Bank
- Sami Fine Jewelry UMB Bank
- Mid-First Bank
- Wells Fargo Bank of America
Please deliver the gifts back to this location by
Wednesday December 16, 2020.
Angel Tree gifts may also be dropped off even if you haven’t selected an Angel.
NPOA Volunteers Making a Difference
Volunteers from the NPOA were out on Make a Difference Day patching and painting walls. Always working to Keep Fountain Hills Beautiful. Thank You Team NPOA!