This video is a short sample of the many fabulous holiday home lighting displays we saw this year, some that were submitted to the contest and some that weren’t but we wish had been. Maybe next year. A video can never do it justice. Go out and see them for yourself in all their glory.
A very special thanks to our volunteers who once again made the
NPOA Letters to Santa event a success!
159 letters to Santa!
2021 marks the 10th anniversary of the NPOA Holiday Home Lighting Contest
If your home is within the NPOA jurisdiction and you or a neighbor have a holiday light display that really stands out, let us know. We’ll be awarding prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place in our Annual Holiday Home Lighting Contest.
WHO MAY ENTER?
• The competition is open to all NPOA Member property owners.
• NPOA Board of Directors members, Neighborhood Committee of Architecture members, NPOA staff and their families are not eligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER:
• Complete and return this form to our office
• Contact the NPOA office via email: email@example.com or phone (480) 837-5317 to nominate yourself or your neighbor
All entries must be received by 12 Noon on December 14th, 2021
* Entries will be judged on
* Unique design and creative use of lights and decorations
* Storyline or theme
* Display and placement of decorations animated objects etc.
* Overall presentation
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS:
• Judging will take place on December 14th and 15th , and the winner will be announced on Dec 17th and posted on the NPOA website and announced in the Fountain Hills Times.
For questions please email the NPOA office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick a tag. Buy a gift. Earn your Wings.
The NPOA is again participating as a sponsor in the Salvation Army Christmas Angels program. This program is administered in Fountain Hills by the Peter & Theresa Conti Foundation.
Here’s how it works:
- Stop by our office and select a Christmas Angel tag. It will have information about the child and their wish list. Use this information as a guide for your shopping.
- Return the tag and the gifts unwrapped to our office by December 15th.
- The Peter & Theresa Conti Foundation will collect & distribute the gifts to the local families.
The NPOA was proud to be one of the civic organizations participating in Spooky Blast. It’s a safe and fun way for kids in Fountain Hills to experience Halloween.
A special thanks to our volunteers who made this a success.
Click on an image to enlarge it.
The NPOA and Sherwin Williams have put together a list of approved exterior home paint colors and schemes. You do not have to use these colors or Sherwin Williams as a provider, but using the pre-approved colors will expedite your NPOA painting permit process.
NPOA Members a 40% discount on paint & 25% discount on supplies- for interior and exterior paints at Sherwin Williams.
To see the pre-approved Sherwin Williams colors visit their HOA Color Archive Site.
When a project is approved by the NPOA Committee of Architecture the project applicant is given a yard sign. This replaces the old orange paper signs that were generally posted in a window and often hard to see. This is what the new signs look like.
NPOA 2021 Annual General Meeting
View the Nominating Committee Report (slate of candidates for the Board of Directors)
NOMINATIONS FROM THE FLOOR? contact our office for more details.
Annual SRP Water Conservation Expo
The 14th annual Water Conservation Expo is being held virtually this year with three dates to choose from – March 13, March 16 and March 18. Hear from water professionals and get water conservation tips.
About the Expo
The SRP Water Expo brings together members of our community, virtually, to celebrate water in the Valley and discover ways to conserve at home.
Learn more by visiting the SRP Water Conservation Expo Site
The NPOA is offering scholarships through the Golden Eagle Education Foundation
NEIGBORHOOD PROPERTY OWNERS’ ASSOCIATION Of FOUNTAIN HILLS HIGHER EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP
Amount: $1,000 Class Standing: 2.5 GPA
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Student must be a graduating senior from Fountain Hills High School.
- Student must have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Students who are family members of the NPOA’s Board of Directors, NPOA’s associated Neighborhood Committee of Architecture, or officers of the NPOA are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Student must be a Fountain Hills NPOA resident. (Helpful information can be found at www.npoafh.org under “Jurisdiction” or contact the NPOA office at (480) 837-5317).
- Student states an intention to pursue an education at an accredited University or Community College.
- Student’s financial need should be considered.
- One (1) Recommendation Form from a teacher or counselor.
More information about Golden Eagle Education Foundation Scholarships: