Pick a tag. Buy a gift. Earn your Wings.
BE AN ANGEL FOR AN ANGEL
You can help provide new clothing, toys and a Merry Christmas for needy children in
The NPOA is again participating as a sponsor in the Salvation Army Christmas Angels program. This program is administered in Fountain Hills by the Peter & Theresa Conti Foundation.
Here’s how it works:
- Stop by our office and select a Christmas Angel tag. It will have information about the child and their wish list. Use this information as a guide for your shopping.
- Return the tag and the gifts unwrapped to our office by December 15th.
- The Peter & Theresa Conti Foundation will collect & distribute the gifts to the local families.
The NPOA and Sherwin Williams have put together a list of approved exterior home paint colors and schemes. You do not have to use these colors or Sherwin Williams as a provider, but using the pre-approved colors will expedite your NPOA painting permit process.
NPOA Members a 40% discount on paint & 25% discount on supplies- for interior and exterior paints at Sherwin Williams.
To see the pre-approved Sherwin Williams colors visit their HOA Color Archive Site.
When a project is approved by the NPOA Committee of Architecture the project applicant is given a yard sign. This replaces the old orange paper signs that were generally posted in a window and often hard to see. This is what the new signs look like.
NPOA 2021 Annual General Meeting
View the Nominating Committee Report (slate of candidates for the Board of Directors)
NOMINATIONS FROM THE FLOOR? contact our office for more details.
Information on becoming a member of the Board of Directors
Annual SRP Water Conservation Expo
The 14th annual Water Conservation Expo is being held virtually this year with three dates to choose from – March 13, March 16 and March 18. Hear from water professionals and get water conservation tips.
About the Expo
The SRP Water Expo brings together members of our community, virtually, to celebrate water in the Valley and discover ways to conserve at home.
Learn more by visiting the SRP Water Conservation Expo Site
The NPOA is offering scholarships through the Golden Eagle Education Foundation
NEIGBORHOOD PROPERTY OWNERS’ ASSOCIATION Of FOUNTAIN HILLS HIGHER EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP
Amount: $1,000 Class Standing: 2.5 GPA
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Student must be a graduating senior from Fountain Hills High School.
- Student must have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Students who are family members of the NPOA’s Board of Directors, NPOA’s associated Neighborhood Committee of Architecture, or officers of the NPOA are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Student must be a Fountain Hills NPOA resident. (Helpful information can be found at www.npoafh.org under “Jurisdiction” or contact the NPOA office at (480) 837-5317).
- Student states an intention to pursue an education at an accredited University or Community College.
- Student’s financial need should be considered.
- One (1) Recommendation Form from a teacher or counselor.
More information about Golden Eagle Education Foundation Scholarships:
Information on other scholarships available.
We are proud to announce the winners of the NPOA’s
10th Annual Holiday Home Lighting Contest
Click on image to enlarge. Use your browsers go back button to close the enlarged image and return to this page
First Place Winner: 15571 N Sundance
Second Place: 16857 Lunar Lane
Third Place: 11017 Royal Ct
Note: The Town of Fountain Hills also ran a home lighting contest this year. Their contest includes homes that are outside the NPOA jurisdiction.
View the Light the Town Holiday Drive list and a driving map
The NPOA was proud to again sponsor a FREE Letter’s to Santa event at the Fountain Hills Chamber of Commerce Stroll in the Glow event, on Saturday December 5th from 5 – 7 pm along the Avenue of the Fountains.
Here are some photos from the event. Click on a photo to enlarge it.
Fabulous prizes for 1st , 2nd , & 3rd place
WHO MAY ENTER?
• The competition is open to all NPOA Member property owners.
• NPOA Board of Directors members, Neighborhood Committee of Architecture members, NPOA staff and their families are not eligible to enter.
Don’t confuse this contest with the one the Town of Fountain Hills is running this year.
The Town’s Lighting Contest/Drive Map: http://fh.az.gov/732/Light-the-Town-Holiday-Drive
HOW TO ENTER:
• Complete and return this form to our office
• Contact the NPOA office via email: email@example.com or phone (480) 837-5317 to nominate yourself or your neighbor
• Entries will be judged on
o Unique design and creative use of lights and decorations
o Storyline or theme
o Display and placement of decorations animated objects etc.
o Overall presentation
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS:
• Judging will take place December 12th -16th , and the winner will be announced on
Dec 21 st and posted on the NPOA website and Fountain Hills Times
For questions please email the NPOA office at firstname.lastname@example.org