On February 28th the NPOA sponsored an FBI Elder Fraud Presentation at the Fountain Hills Community Center from 6 – 8 PM. Topics presented included: bank, health care, romance, online, credit card and phone scams. below are some photos from the event.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is where the Delegates from each plat elect the NPOA Board of Directors and vote on any bylaws changes. The Treasurer also presents the financial report. There is also a time dedicated to hearing any concerns, comments or suggestions from the Delegates and general membership.
All NPOA members are welcome to attend.
When: Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 5:30 PM Where: Fountain Hills Community Center
13001 N. La Montana Drive
Delegate Registration and refreshments from 5 – 5:30 pm
Meeting Begins at 5:30 pm
In efforts of keeping printing and food costs down, RSVP is requested by March 10.
Jeff Esposito- Chair
The 2022 Nominating Committee is now looking for any members who are interested in serving on the Board for the coming year. If selected, your name would be put on the ballot at the Annual General Meeting. If elected you would become a member of the Board.
This video is a short sample of the many fabulous holiday home lighting displays we saw this year, some that were submitted to the contest and some that weren’t but we wish had been. Maybe next year. A video can never do it justice. Go out and see them for yourself in all their glory.
2021 marks the 10th anniversary of the NPOA Holiday Home Lighting Contest
If your home is within the NPOA jurisdiction and you or a neighbor have a holiday light display that really stands out, let us know. We’ll be awarding prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place in our Annual Holiday Home Lighting Contest.
WHO MAY ENTER?
• The competition is open to all NPOA Member property owners.
• NPOA Board of Directors members, Neighborhood Committee of Architecture members, NPOA staff and their families are not eligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER:
• Complete and return this form to our office
• Contact the NPOA office via email: email@example.com or phone (480) 837-5317 to nominate yourself or your neighbor
All entries must be received by 12 Noon on December 14th, 2021
* Entries will be judged on
* Unique design and creative use of lights and decorations
* Storyline or theme
* Display and placement of decorations animated objects etc.
* Overall presentation
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS:
• Judging will take place on December 14th and 15th , and the winner will be announced on Dec 17th and posted on the NPOA website and announced in the Fountain Hills Times.
For questions please email the NPOA office at firstname.lastname@example.org
The NPOA was proud to be one of the civic organizations participating in Spooky Blast. It’s a safe and fun way for kids in Fountain Hills to experience Halloween.
A special thanks to our volunteers who made this a success.
Click on an image to enlarge it.
Getting the booth setup
Everything is ready
Volunteers man the booth
Thank you volunteers!
Adults had fun too
A great way to advertise what the NPOA is all about