2021 marks the 10th anniversary of the NPOA Holiday Home Lighting Contest
If your home is within the NPOA jurisdiction and you or a neighbor have a holiday light display that really stands out, let us know. We’ll be awarding prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place in our Annual Holiday Home Lighting Contest.
WHO MAY ENTER?
• The competition is open to all NPOA Member property owners.
• NPOA Board of Directors members, Neighborhood Committee of Architecture members, NPOA staff and their families are not eligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER:
• Complete and return this form to our office
• Contact the NPOA office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (480) 837-5317 to nominate yourself or your neighbor
All entries must be received by 12 Noon on December 14th, 2021
* Entries will be judged on
* Unique design and creative use of lights and decorations
* Storyline or theme
* Display and placement of decorations animated objects etc.
* Overall presentation
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS:
• Judging will take place on December 14th and 15th , and the winner will be announced on Dec 17th and posted on the NPOA website and announced in the Fountain Hills Times.
For questions please email the NPOA office at email@example.com